1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a. "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
b. "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
c. "Login" shall mean a Customer's membership number and access to Cold Storage Online under that Customer's registration.
d. "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products for sale by Cold Storage Online.
e. "Cold Storage” shall mean Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd who is the seller of the products by Cold Storage Online.
f. "Cold Storage Online " shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by Cold Storage and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by Cold Storage to the Customer.
2. All the Products sold by Cold Storage through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by Cold Storage Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any Cold Storage store policy.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Cold Storage's requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Cold Storage with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address.
5. Registration to open only to residents in Singapore aged 18 and above. Cold Storage has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his Login and agrees to indemnify Cold Storage for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
7. The Customer may place his order via our website at : http://www.coldstorage.com.sg/one-north The Customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of booking via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of bookings does not guarantee stock availability.
8. The Customer shall ensure that his booking details are kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Cold Storage shall use its best endeavors to prevent any unauthorized access to booking details. However, Cold Storage shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the Cold Storage Online internet site.
1. Cold Storage shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed are correct but Cold Storage reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
2. If the Customer requests a variation to the booking which Cold Storage accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation.
1. Cold Storage may change at any time the method by which payments for Cold Storage Online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Cold Storage Online internet site.
2. A min. spend of $15 (per guest, per hour) on in-store purchase is required for each booking*. The management reserves the right to prevent entry or booking if this requirement is not met during booking period.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. Booking changes can be allowed 3 days before the initial booking, based on the rooms’ availability. Confirmation email may be re-sent once staff has confirmed the change.
PROPERTY RISK & LIABILITY
1. The Management assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
2. A security deposit of $50 (fully refundable) will be collected by the Store upon your arrival. The customer will be liable to pay for damages incurred to equipment, room fixtures, and decorations should there be any. The Guest is responsible for all equipment in room and for any damage to facility, including:
3. Room must be left clean, with furniture set up as it was found. Failing to adhere to the Management’s policy will jeopardize future access to the facilities. Damaged properties will be charged accordingly after due screening via CCTV recordings and after thorough investigation. Customers will be notified via email if proven that there was any loss or damage to room assets/properties.
4. Decorations & Other Paraphernalia:
5. Booking events must be considerate of store patrons and activities. The Management has the power to terminate any meeting disruptive to store operations. Room must be left clean, with furniture set up as it was found.
6. The Management does not endorse any goods or services, which may be the subject of meetings within the rooms.
7. The Management reserves the right to make additional conditions for use prior to approval of a room use application.
8. Equipment, supplies, or other products belonging to private groups/individuals may not be stored in the facility or in the store grounds prior to or after the rental. The Management assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings. 9. The applicant must be 18 or older. The Management will not be held responsible for the supervision of minors.
10. Failing to adhere to the Management’s policy will jeopardize future access to the facilities.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
2. No agent or representative of Cold Storage is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Cold Storage shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
1. The liability of Cold Storage whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Cold Storage's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
2. Cold Storage shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Cold Storage be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Cold Storage assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Cold Storage shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
1. If the Customer's order includes any tobacco product then the Customer warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or over and legally entitled to purchase any tobacco product.
2. If the Customer's order includes any liquor product the Customer warrants that he/she is not under the age of 18 years and is legally entitled to purchase any liquor product and that he/she is not under the influence of alcohol at the time of placing the order.
3. The Customer shall ensure that no person or persons shall use his/her Login to purchase tobacco products or alcohol if that person or persons cannot satisfy Clauses 10.1 and 10.2.
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Cold Storage Online shall at all times remain the property of Cold Storage.
2. Cold Storage and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Cold Storage or such other parties.
1. If the performance by Cold Storage of its obligations under the Cold Storage Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Cold Storage), Cold Storage shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Cold Storage reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Cold Storage may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Cold Storage shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and Cold Storage agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
1. Cold Storage does not sell, rent or lease its Customer lists to third party.
2. Personal data held by Cold Storage relating to its Customers or to visitors to this site will be kept confidential unless Cold Storage has Customer's consent otherwise but Cold Storage may provide this information to third parties including but not limited to Cold Storage advertisers, associated companies or trusted contractors/agents or other network operators who perform certain tasks for Cold Storage in connection with the provision of Cold Storage's services to its Customers and to visitors to this site. All such third parties are prohibited from using Customer's personal data except to provide the requisite services to Cold Storage and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data.
3. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Cold Storage on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Cold Storage reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
4. Cold Storage will disclose Customer's personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:-
a. Comply with legal process served on Cold Storage or the site;
b. Protect and defend the rights or property of Cold Storage; and
c. Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Cold Storage, the Cold Storage internet site or the public.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. All reasonable efforts are made by Cold Storage to ensure that any personal data held by Cold Storage and Cold Storage Online is stored in a secure and safe place and no unauthorised access will be made by Cold Storage to Customer's computer or browser.
1. The Cold Storage Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Cold Storage’s site and Cold Storage does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Cold Storage disclaims all responsibility and liability.
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Cold Storage disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Cold Storage takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
1. Cold Storage had established an information security policy for the prevention and detection of unauthorized access or misuse of information with the following methods:
a. Firewalls facility.
b. Customers information and private transaction data are protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL encryption is an Internet security protocol used by Internet browsers to transmit sensitive information.
c. We test our systems periodically to ensure there are no possible breaches of our security and that our customers’ security and confidential policy information is not compromised in any way.
d. Should you encounter any virus outbreak, security breaches or received unsolicited mail, please call our Customer Service Hotline: (65)6891 8100 or write to the following address:
Attn: IT Security Officer
21 Tampines North Drive
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. By accessing and using this Cold Storage Online internet site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. Cold Storage shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COLD STORAGE HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. COLD STORAGE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.
Copyright ©, 1997-2015.
Cold Storage All rights reserved